I was given this award recently by a fellow blogger on this site named Brett. I didn’t really know what else to say other than to help out him the way he’s helping out me.
So, here are the rules of the nomination.
1. Thank and link to to the person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and comment on their post to let them know they’ve been nominated.
5. Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the person who nominated you.
So, to follow the rules of this nomination, I’ll try and do what I can.
Brett, I couldn’t thank you more for what you’ve done for me. I don’t have many followers and at my age most peole don’t try and accept me as someone with a good point to say. Thank you for understanding that.
Saying 7 facts about myself is difficult for me considering there’s not much to say.
1. I’m 17 years old and live in the United States.
2. I’m an animal lover that is hoping to become a veterinarian for those same animals in the years to come ahead.
3. I still live at home because of my age, but I try and do things like this blog to get somewhere with other people that aren’t near me.
4. I’m a pretty uninteresting young adult at this point in time, but I like getting my points across to other people that feel the same or different.
5. I’m a very stubborn person.
6. I’m a non-confrontational person that doesn’t like causing arguments.
7. I’m a little anti-social and hate being in larger crowds of people. It makes me get anxious very quickly. I don’t know why.
So, nominating other blogs is difficult for me as I don’t know many blogs around here to nominate for this type of award. I’m going to see if in the coming months I find people to add here, but as of now, I haven’t found any.
I’m sorry for not having anyone to put right now. Please understand that.
Brett, again, thank you, more than you understand, for your help.
Here’s Brett’s post about the award he received: Brett’s Future Post
Thanks to TSP for the nomination. (TheSocialParalegal).
- What matters most to you?
- My close friends and family
- When is the last time you went outside your comfort zone?
- When I told my current partner how I felt, even though it was cryptic in manner, it was awkward and I was terrified
- What painful situation are you now most grateful for?
- My most recent breakup a couple of months ago
- If you could meet one person from any period in history (it may even be fictional), who would it be?
- My great-grandmother on my mother’s side. Even though she was alive when I was little, I never really got to know her in the way my family did and I wish I had the same chance.
- What’s your favorite quote?
- That’s a hard question, it depends on the day, but right now it’s this:
- “It’s not the person who broke you that matters, it’s the one that makes you smile again when you never thought you could.”
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- The chance to get everything down on paper and still get feedback on it. Although I could show it to people in person, it’s different when someone who is unbiased and doesn’t know you can give an honest viewpoint while you still get the same amount of venting if necessary.
- What are your goals for your blog in 2016?
- My goal is to reach as many people as I can with my posts, especially the poems that I write as my life gets more interesting here in college.
I will add people to the list of nominations as I am able to find people to nominate. Thank you again for the nomination and I hope to have the list added as I have the time available to decide properly.