2015 is here
I just realized something about this new year. It’s a special one for me personally.
I’m a senior in high school that will start college this August. That has me nervous and excited all at the same time, but it will be an interesting year either way. A lot of things are going to be changing due to all the situations I have going on, and I want to make it a more special one if I can.
That also involves doing things I enjoy doing more than I have been in the past. I’ve been afraid of what might happen if I take risks. I’ve never enjoyed making many risks that aren’t absolutely necessary. I feel like I should.
I’m going to try and improve this year compared to the past.
What that means
For this blog, at least for now, it doesn’t mean much. I do plan on improving a few things about this blog though If I can. I’m changing a few things about I handle this site.
This blog, My Life Story, was created as a way to share my own story. It was also meant to share any stories I created that I felt like sharing.
That still is a fact, and to improve that goal I’m going to change a few things:
- My blog posts will now be every Friday at 12:00pm EST.
- They will continue to post to my twitter and Tumblr accounts for those of you that follow those as a means of reading my posts.
- I will be reminding people a day or 2 later (If I remember) that the blog post is out.
- I will be posting whatever I feel like writing that day and not make an exact schedule for what the new post will be.
- I am going to let myself write whenever I am in the mood instead of forcing it.
- I will let myself have days off and try and keep myself from feeling bad about it.
Thank you for reading the post. I apologize if it is not something you wished to read, but if you made it through then all I ask is for feedback. This can be through Twitter, Tumblr, or the comments here.
Also, if anyone has an interest in me creating a Google+ page for the blog. Let me know and I will make that happen. I use it, but I never thought any readers would be interested in it.
Thank you for any feedback you can give me.