So, The few of you who have been following my blog know how I’ve tried to do everything this easily. Over the summer, I posted every Monday-Friday. I can’t do that anymore with school started back up for my last year of high school.
I’ve tried to do one every week, but sometimes I’ve failed. To combat this, I’ve started Blogging 201 to try and have more inspiration. It’s been hard to have inspiration when I’m forced to write essays about things I don’t usually care about. As a high school student, it lowered my inspiration to write on here. I’m sorry for that.
So, now for my goals for Blogging 201 and the immediate future:
- Complete Blogging 201 in full.
- Gain more followers on WordPress and more Twitter followers.
- Spend time each week trying out new themes on WordPress and getting ideas from followers.
- Spend time each week looking at the blogs of my followers.
- Spend an hour just viewing my reader and adding new things to the tags I follow.
Thank you for reading these and I hope to accomplish them. Any advice on how to best organize these thoughts of mine would be appreciated.
This post is in response to a blog post over at The Daily Post. Check it out if you’re curious: Blogging 201: Set Three Goals